Quick and easy training for your cleaning teams 4 Aug, 2017
A common cause of broken and damaged floorcare machines is misuse or lack of basic aftercare, often discovered by a service engineer.
Avoid the cost of hiring a service engineer and reduce the down time caused by a broken machine with new Truvox support videos. Specifically designed to educate your staff on the recommended usage and maintenance of your floor cleaning equipment, there are two videos available for each Truvox product:
1. How to use your Truvox machine
- Assembling your machine
- Preparing your machine for use
- Using your machine
- Basic aftercare and storage details
2. Daily Maintenance & Basic Troubleshooting for your Truvox machine
- Daily maintenance for your machine
- Basic troubleshooting checks that should be undertaken if you have a problem with your machine, before contacting your local service agent.
Breaking it down into chapters
With Truvox videos, you can skip to certain chapters of the video. For example if your Orbis eco is jumping or bouncing you can click straight to that chapter:
All your necessary resources in one place
Located directly underneath the video you can view the available resources for the machine. This will be the user manual and a link to the website in case you require more product information.
Contact details are also available in the description of each video, if you require further assistance.
Videos for 7 machines have been launched, and you can start watching them now:
|Valet Battery Upright|
|Multiwash 240, 340, 340/Pump & 440/Pump|
|Multiwash 340/Pump Battery|