WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH II?
The Multiwash II range of scrubber dryer is a multi-purpose and effective floor cleaning machine that washes, mops, scrubs and dries on both hard and soft floor coverings in one single pass. Featuring a rotating drum that removes the water and dirt from the brushes, you gain a spotless floor that’s ready to walk on in minutes.
A new addition to the range is the Multiwash II 240/PUMP. Available this October, the Multiwash II 240/PUMP features a 3 litre solution tank, offering improved productivity for smaller cleaning areas. The Multiwash II sales literature is available via the product downloads tab, or contact us today for more information.
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE BEST SUITED FOR?
There are 5 models available featuring different cleaning widths and capacities, ensuring you have a scrubber dryer that directly meets your requirements. Cleaning virtually every floor, the smallest model in the range – Multiwash II 240 – features a 24cm cleaning path, making it ideal for supermarkets and food service areas where there are confined spaces such as behind deli counters. Other models provide maximum productivity for larger cleaning areas such as nursing homes, leisure facilities, retail and education. The Multiwash II range is also ideal for hospitals, where hygiene is of the upmost importance. You can easily change and colour code the brushes for different cleaning areas – preventing cross contamination whilst also providing outstanding cleaning results, maximum productivity and a cost-effective floorcare solution.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS SCRUBBER DRYER?
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling and emptying
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Choice of brushes for normal, maintenance cleaning or intensive scrubbing
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Simple and easy to use
IS THERE ANY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MULTIWASH II RANGE?
- Accessories – You can view the Multiwash II range of optional accessories by navigating to the accessories tab above.
- Product Downloads – If you’re looking for more information about the product or technical specifications then visit the product downloads tab.
Alternatively, if you would like to be contacted for further information including pricing, product demonstrations and more you can fill out the product enquiry form or contact us.
We now have support videos available for this machine, please see below:
These videos explain how to:
- Assemble the machine
- Use the machine
- Carry out basic aftercare
These videos explain how to:
- Undertake daily maintenance for your machine
- Perform basic troubleshooting checks if you have a problem with your rotary