5 Reasons to Choose Micro Scrubbers 8 Jan, 2018
Many Facilities Managers see the mop and bucket as the best option for confined cleaning areas; such as toilets, changing rooms and educational facilities; however there are more effective floorcare solutions available.
A Micro Scrubber is a compact scrubber that features a width that does not exceed 17”. Increasingly popular in many facilities, how can your operation benefit from a micro scrubber?
1. Highly Productive
Unlike the mop and bucket, numerous accessories are available with Micro Scrubbers, allowing you to undertake a variety of floorcare tasks in confined areas.
Battery Micro Scrubbers further add to this productivity, with no need to stop and change power socket outlet between cleaning areas; whilst also minimising trip hazards and allowing the Micro Scrubber to be used around pools and within leisure facilities.
Mopping can cause dirty water to end up on skirting boards, and leaves dirty water in grout lines of tiled hard floors. Not only does this look bad, but the grout lines will harbour the dirty water bacteria. With a Micro Scrubber, you clean the floor surface and grout lines and avoid dirtying nearby objects such as furniture and skirting boards.
3. Easy to use
Most Micro Scrubbers are easy to use, with a simple ON/OFF switch and minimal preparation and aftercare for the machine.
Mopping involves a lot of strenuous movements that quickly become tiring and can cause injuries, especially during long cleaning shifts. Micro Scrubbers are designed to be ergonomic and comfortable, increasing your team’s productivity.
5. Simple transportation and storage
Most Micro Scrubbers have a compact footprint, making for easy storage and transportation between locations.
Orbis MotorScrubber 20
- 12v battery backpack that is lightweight and comfortable to carry
- 75cm handle enables hard to reach areas to be accessed including walls
- Delivered fully assembled and ready for use
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Provides 4 hours runtime for maximum productivity
- Ideal for healthcare, BSC’s, retail, leisure, schools and other education facilities
- Multi-purpose floor cleaning machine that will wash, mop, scrub and dry on both hard and soft floor coverings in one single pass.
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Excellent manoeuvrability and productivity
- Quiet in operation which makes it ideal for daytime cleaning and use in healthcare environments