WHAT IS THE MULTIWASH PRO?
The new re-designed range of Multiwash PRO scrubber dryers will wash, scrub and dry in just one single pass. Giving improved cleaning results, your floors will be left clean and dry ready for your customers and staff to walk on.
- Increased brush diameter and improved motor gives 12% more scrubbing power providing an even better cleaning performance
- Improved aesthetics and ergonomic design
- A durable, no-marking, hard shell for protection of your machine and surroundings
- Increased use of engineering plastics eliminating any corrosion
- One simple push button to dispense cleaning solution
- Handle is easier to assemble to the base
- Improved tank connection
- Improved quick disconnect solution system
- Optional 7 litre tank for greater productivity
- All models come with pump as standard
- Fully enclosed spray nozzle for improved aesthetic and greater protection when cleaning under low level items.
- Feature added to prevent the recovery tank lid touching the drum, especially if using it for carpet encapsulation.
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE BEST SUITED FOR?
There are 3 models available featuring different cleaning widths and capacities, ensuring you have a scrubber dryer that directly meets your requirements. Cleaning virtually every floor, the smallest model in the range – Multiwash PRO 240 – features a 24cm cleaning path, making it ideal for supermarkets and food service areas where there are confined spaces such as behind deli counters. The Multiwash PRO 340 and Multiwash PRO 440 provide maximum productivity for larger cleaning areas such as leisure facilities, retail and education. The Multiwash PRO range is also ideal for hospitals, veterinary centres and nursing homes where hygiene is of the upmost importance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS SCRUBBER DRYER?
- Exceptional pick up of solution that leaves floors ready to walk on in seconds
- Effective on all floors with brushes available for carpets, hard floors, escalators and entrance matting
- Counter-rotating cylindrical brushes scrub and lift dirt and water onto a rotating recovery drum to pick up solution
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling, emptying and cleaning
- Easy to change brush pressure to accommodate floor type and level of dirt
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
IS THERE ANY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MULTIWASH PRO RANGE?
- Accessories – You can view the Multiwash PRO range of optional accessories by navigating to the accessories tab above.
- Product Downloads – If you’re looking for more information about the product or technical specifications then visit the product downloads tab.
Alternatively, if you would like to be contacted for further information including pricing, product demonstrations and more you can fill out the product enquiry form or contact us
We now have support videos available for this machine, please see below:
These videos explain how to:
- Assemble the machine
- Use the machine
- Carry out basic aftercare
These videos explain how to:
- Undertake daily maintenance for your machine
- Perform basic troubleshooting checks if you have a problem with your rotary