WHAT IS THE ORBIS?
The Orbis range offers exceptional handling and productivity for cleaning and polishing hard floors. The handle height can be adjusted to suit cleaner requirements, and can be folded for easy storage.
There are a wide variety of accessories available to accommodate all your cleaning requirements, including a solution tank for improved productivity when wet scrubbing and a vacuum kit for dust control.
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE BEST SUITED FOR?
These powerful single-disc rotaries are ideal for hospitals, shopping centres, airport concourses, sports centres and supermarkets. With a variety of sizes and speeds available, you can perform a wide range of floorcare tasks such as:
- Spray cleaning
- Bonnet mopping
- Carpet shampooing
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS ROTARY MACHINE?
- High productivity, 1100 watt motor 200 rpm heavy duty model available with 8 kg extra weight that gives increased pad/brush pressure for more aggressive cleaning
- High pad / brush pressure for effective cleaning
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort and ease of use
- Handle ratchet lock mechanism – allows the handle height to be adjusted to any user
- Large wheels for easy transportation
- Low motor height gives access under low furniture
- Soft start motor system and low vibration levels means greater user comfort on long cleaning shifts
- Optional solution tank for wet scrubbing *
- Optional spray attachment available to provide greater cleaning results
- Safety interlock and dead man’s switch built into the handle for increased user safety
- Comprehensive range of accessories to suit all cleaning needs
- Choose from a variety of cleaning widths; 15 inch (38cm), 17 inch (43cm) or 20 inch (50cm)
- Available in 200 rpm, 400 rpm and the Orbis Duo has dual speed
- Standard or heavy duty 200 rpm available
- The Orbis 200 HD has 8kg of extra weights for increased brush (or pad) pressure, providing more aggressive cleaning
- Add on weights are available in a kit to convert standard Orbis 200 models to a Heavy Duty model
Please Note: Orbis rotary machines require a brush or drive disc with pad to be completely operational. Please view the accessories tab for full range.
* Water feed tube required for the solution tank is only fitted as standard on the 200 & Duo models
IS THERE ANY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORBIS?
- Accessories – You can view the Orbis’ range of comprehensive accessories by navigating to the accessories tab above.
- Product Downloads – If you’re looking for more information, including technical specifications then the product downloads tab will have more information about these industrial floor cleaning machines.
Alternatively, if you would like to be contacted for further information including pricing, product demonstrations and more you can fill out the product enquiry form or contact us.